Challenge rules

Friday 19 May 2017

Heart Painted

Good morning everyone
Back today with a card using papers from the fabulous 'Heart Painted' pad
by Lemoncraft. I am just so in love with these papers.
I've added a beautiful 'Kate' chipboard frame to the centre.. I've placed an oval
air dried clay frame inside and popped one of Lemoncraft's
'Heart Painted' buttons inside, these are a gorgeous  accompaniment to
the pretty papers. I have ripped a V at the top of the page and added
stamens to add more interest. The flowers have been made from white
and pink Foamiran and dusted with crushed ice.

Products used:-
 Lemoncraft Heart Painted 6x6 pad
'Kate' Chipboard Frame
Foamiran White
Foamiran Pale Pink
Heart Painted Buttons
 Pearl Stamens White
Pearl Stamens Pink
Self adhesive pearls

I hope you have been inspired today, for more inspiration please

Have a great weekend

Margie

No comments:

Post a Comment